Plugin author claims, that DDSlider WordPress slider plugin is the most powerful slider plugin yet. This extension comes with 11 professional transitions. It features almost everything that the standalone jQuery plugin version already offered with some additional, WordPress only things like custom administrative panel and full management of gallery images for administrators.
Created on: 18 June 2010
Last update: 22 October 2011
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
DDSlider features and settings
- Users can use ColorPicker for backgrounds and other color settings
- Plugin supports inline HTML content
- AJAX uploader for photos and images that you will be using in content sliders
- DDSlider has TimThumb thumbnail script integrated. TimThumb resizes images on the fly so you do not need to.
- More than 11 different slide transition effects for your image rotators
- Great and simple slideshow and slides manager that is not depending on pages and posts
- You can even use HTML content for your slides and rotators
- Interactive user control panel with tooltips
Latest content slider version features
- This version includes automatic arrow icons and selectors
- Now you can use multiple sliders on the same page, just check previews for examples
- Now you can use shortcodes for simple slide show insertion into your posts and pages
- Some latest bug fixes
- Fix: plugin does not delete slides when you disable content rotator
- WordPress premium content slider DDslider now has TinyMCE text editor integrated
Compatibility with WordPress
Plugin is compatible with WordPress versions: WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0, WordPress 2.9, WordPress 2.8
Slider plugin screenshots
Need examples and some screenshots from inside of the software? Here they are below:
How-To videos and examples
Plugin author created quite nice and informative screencast of plugin settings and featured, so every user will now how to manage the plugin: how to create slider, indert slides, change settings and many more.
Plugin support and community
Plugin support is managed through CodeCanyon questions and answers system and you can send all support questions to plugin author directly if needed.
Get the plugin
You can directly download this WordPress content slider plugin after purchase from CodeCanyon.
Plugin is worth trying, just the only problem – plugin is not updated long time, so check your wordpress versions and latest updates for this wp images slider.